Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chapter 7

I read 10 pages.

"You're right," Tom said suddenly. I did tease Matt. I'm really sorry about it." (page 66) This kid is such a fake! He is always so mean, but the minute there's an adult, he acts like the sweetest child ever. Tom is like that one kid that everyone knows but actually can't stand them.

Chapter 7 Summary: Matt begins "school", but something ends up making Matt snap on day six for some reason, causing him to finally talk! "Who can tell many apples I have here?" warbled Teacher on day six. "I'll bet it's my good boy!" Matt suddenly snapped. "I'm not a good boy!" he screamed. "I'm a bad clone! And I hate counting and I hate you!" (page 73) Matt goes on a bit of a raging fit here, and ends up making the teacher cry. After calming the teacher down and getting her to leave, Tam Lin, the bodyguard, decides to take Matt on a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment